Saturday 7 July 2007

Another Low Key Day

We’re scheduled to leave Tranquil Acres for Cobourg in a month. Time is sure flying!

We had some sun this morning but it quickly turned to clouds with periods of rain and drizzle. I walked and my heel was a little better but I still didn’t feel like walking a long way.

Late this morning we drove to the Carleton Place Library. I had put some books on hold via their on line site so we picked those up and then drove down a side road, Glen Isle Road that we had been wanting to see. This road takes you to the island that’s across from our campground. There are quite a few houses and a couple of farms on the island. I hadn’t realized it was that large. The barn photo below is one I took there.

It was just a short outing today as it was cloudy and not conducive to photography (except for flowers). So, I shot this pretty lily on our way back into the campground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.