Monday 28 May 2007

More of the Same

After our rainy day yesterday, it was bright and sunny but rather cool this morning, about 11C (52F). I had an uneventful walk but did see some pretty purple wild phlox in one of the vacant lots along the Mississippi.

Our bright sunshine quickly changed to cloud this morning and other than some walks outside to take some photos (mainly of flowers and the bumble bee below and the huge rhubarb plant) and take the garbage out, I pretty much read and played games on the computer for most of the day.




Around 4:00 p.m. I got a second wind and decided if I didn’t get off the couch, I was going to grow roots so went out for another walk. There is a loop you can walk down a side road and a road goes through a farmer’s field and then cuts back to the Appleton Side Road. It took me about 40 minutes but I did stop to take some photos along the way, mainly of the very co-operative four-legged ladies photographed below.




1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through RVthereyet. Wonderful pictures! I am also happy to see someone else likes to chase bees.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.