Wednesday 18 April 2007

Housework and Shopping

This morning was 44F and mostly sunny when I went out for my walk. I headed west on Hwy 40 and then turned right on Cole Street and walked a ways down that road. There are no shoulders but luckily the traffic was sparse so I didn’t get run over!

After getting the vacuuming done yesterday I decided I’d better get the laundry done as it was piling up so I had Gordon drop me at the local Laundromat (this campground doesn’t have laundry facilities). It was done and I was back before noon.

Today I had the first shower I’ve had all winter in the RV. The washrooms here are closed for repair and their shower facilities aren’t the best so we usually use our own facilities when we’re here.

After lunch, I went to Meijer. Meijer is a Walmart type store but it’s only in the Midwest states. It’s more expensive than Walmart but has a better quality of things for the most part. I also found that they don’t carry some items that I usually buy at Walmart so I guess I’ll have to make a stop at Walmart before we leave. We're stocking up on things that we can't buy at home.

When I got back, Gordon went out and got a much needed haircut!

No photos today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.