Sunday 15 April 2007

Another Day With Family

It was only 36F this morning when I got up, later than usual but at least there was no snow and it wasn’t raining so I got to go for my walk. I think the grandchildren really wore us out yesterday. Just watching them run around is exhausting!

This morning we didn’t do much. I read and napped while Gordon was on his computer. At noon, we headed north to Dayton to visit Ian, Tracy and the kids stopping at Walmart on the way as I was out of fruit.

We spent about 2 ½ hours at Ian and Tracy’s place visiting and interacting with the kids. Lilly was asleep when we arrived and slept for about 1 ½ hours but Caden was up and playing his favorite video game on their new HD TV.

Another exhausting day although we got home a lot earlier – about 4:30 p.m.

Tonight we’ll be watching TV and getting ready to leave for Columbus tomorrow.

Thanks to Gordon for the photo of me with Lilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.