Friday 22 December 2006

My Blog hit the 10,000 mark today!

That's a Monarch on the left and a Queen on the right both on our sunflower plant right behind our rig.

My blog hit the 10,000 mark long before the end of the year. Thanks to everyone. Now if I could just get some comments.....

It was substantially cooler this morning – 54F (12C) but it was bright and sunny with a good stiff breeze. I elected not to go down by the water as it would be colder with the wind and walked around town instead.

I went out to the post office and the IGA this morning and drove around town a bit, then came home and sat outside in the sun. Although the sun was bright, the wind was cool and our high only reached 65F (18C).

This morning I had met Diane (from Madoc, Ontario) when I was out and she wanted to get some ladies together to go carolling around the park tonight. However, only she and I showed up so instead we went for a walk and then sat outside their rig and chatted for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:46 am

    Merry Xmas Sandra & Gordon
    From your friends @ BreconRidge, It's freezing rain hear +1C. So don't complain on anything warmer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.