Sunday 8 October 2006

My Girlie Day

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians out there!


Today was another bright, sunny day and a bit warmer than yesterday but with some wind. After my walk and breakfast I got ready to go into LĂ©vis and do some girlie things like go to the Mall and WalMart and get groceries. I’m photographed out for a day or two, at least until we get to Montreal tomorrow.

When I got back, I sat outside and read for about an hour but I found it quite chilly.

I’m planning on doing the Thanksgiving thing tonight since we’re moving tomorrow. I wasn’t able to get a turkey breast but I was able to find a turkey leg so Gordon will have chicken while I get my dark meat!

That’s about it for today. Desperate Housewives tonight!



When we were out on Thursday, I took a photo as we were crossing the old Pont du Quebec. It’s quite an interesting bridge so I took a photo as we were driving. See it above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.