Wednesday 11 October 2006

More Rain and Household Drudgery

This morning was cloudy with a hazy sun in the sky but mostly obscured by cloud. It started to rain shortly before noon and rained on and off all day.

I packed up the laundry to get done, picked up my phone to take it with me, opened it to turn it on and promptly dropped it and it broke in two so now I don’t have a phone so if anyone needs to call, please use Gordon’s number for now. We’re only about an hour away from Plattsburgh, NY so will make the trek down there to get a new phone at the Verizon store in the next couple of days. After I finished the laundry and put it away, I got the vacuuming done so I think that’s enough housework for today.

Other than a nap and TV tonight, that about describes my day.

Since I didn’t take any photos today, I’ve done some computer art work to a photo that I took at Jacques Cartier National Park last week. If you double click on it, the palette knife treatment shows up better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.