Friday 22 September 2006

Friday's Happenings

It was sunny and cool this morning for my walk. Our electric blanket worked really well last night, maybe too well. I had it turned down as low as it would go and wound up turning it off but it did it's job warming the bed before I got in!

I had asked Gordon last night if he wanted meat loaf or chili for dinner and he chose chili. It’s probably been well over a year since I made it. I used to have the recipe in my head so this morning I made chili and I guessed at the recipe. I could have looked one up on the internet but decided to wing it and it turned out pretty well.

Late this morning I headed out to do more errands. I had to go and pick up a prescription for Gordon that they will only give him month to month. They didn’t want to give it to me. I can’t imagine what will happen next month when I ask for six months’ worth.

This afternoon we relaxed and watched some TV as it had mostly clouded over outside although it wasn’t cold. Around 5:00 p.m. Gordon told me that one of the hard drives in the Desktop PC had died so he removed it and we headed out to buy a new one. We wound up at PC Cyber in Bells Corners where we got the hard drive as well as extra memory for his PDA so I inherit his old card that was in his PDA. I have been getting a window telling me that I’m running out of memory on my PDA for quite a while now so it appears we’re all set up and upgraded.

I was supposed to hear from our US travel medical insurance today about my excess hospital account that they didn't pay but no phone call. Hopefully I'll hear at the beginning of the week or I'll be back on the phone again.

We’re getting excited about heading to Quebec City. Gordon thinks we may be there for two weeks depending on the weather. If next week doesn’t bring good weather maybe the following week will. Good weather to him means good photographing weather.

Season premieres tonight of Ghost Whisperer, Close to Home and Law & Order!

I didn’t take any photos today so you’ll have to make do with my mundane drivel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.