Sunday 7 May 2006

Visitors


This morning was cold when I got up so Bib and I went for a walk while Gordon left to go and photograph the tulips. The Tulip Festival has started in Ottawa and he got some really good shots. My younger sister, Margie called and said she and her husband, John were going to drop by late this afternoon so I asked them to stay for dinner.

When Gordon got back I went to Bells Corners for groceries, back to the stores that I used when we had the house. Got home and got preparations done for dinner, then read and had a short nap.

Margie and John arrived about 4:30 p.m. so we sat and chatted for a while, then had dinner and they left as Margie has to work tomorrow.

I didn’t take any photos today so borrowed a photo from Gordon from the Tulip Festival.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful picture! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.