Thursday 25 August 2011

Updates

Yesterday's goose photo described it as being a cross between a Canada goose and a white faced goose. The Birder's forum that Gordon uses to identify birds says it is  a feral Greylag (barnyard) goose.


After my research yesterday on the cause of my headaches, I remained off dates since yesterday morning. Today the pressure behind my eyes is gone although my eyes are tired. Hopefully I've solved my own problem. I should know that most of my physical problems are food related!

1 comment:

  1. It is strange how innocent little things like dates can trigger such distress.

    I have to avoid sulfites, as they give me hives, so no dried fruit, molasses or brown sugar for me.

    I hope that you have found the root of the problem, but it makes one more thing that you can't eat.
    As if your list wasn't long enough already!

    Happy Trails, Penny, TX.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.