Monday 3 May 2010

Monday May 3, 2010-Just an Update

Let's see, what's happened since my last blog. Unless I write it down, I can't remember.

I know we bought a few things - a fertilizer spreader, a floor lamp and a couple of picture frames through either the want ads or a garage sale just up the street this past weekend.

I had my routine mammogram on Saturday and met a girl that I used to work with at Nortel there. I hadn't seen her in about eight years.

I haven't been walking every day lately. Things have gotten quite busy so that's one thing that's fallen by the wayside. I go when I can but I seem to be losing weight anyway so I guess this food sensitivity diet is doing something.

Yesterday I got most of the interior of the RV cleaned up so it can be shown. There are still things to do, like empty all the cupboards but that can't be done till we move to the house. I also want to wash windows and clean the oven, hopefully Wednesday or Thursday. We have told the campground owners that they can show it but I haven't listed it online yet.

My fix for the kitchen floor didn't work so we put down rubber matting. I just can't get into sanding the whole floor right now.

After cleaning up the RV we drove to the storage locker and put some things in it from the RV but it's getting full! We did a drive by the house and while in Smiths Falls saw the that RV park is open.

Today I had my spring appointment with the hygenist at my periodontist's office to get my teeth deep cleaned. The periodontist came in to check my teeth and told me I need another gum transplant. I had one in 2003. Not fun! So I'll put that off as long as I can but it will have to be done before the end of the year when my insurance runs out.

I'm sure other things have happened but I sure can't remember anything of significance so that's all for now!

5 comments:

  1. I hope your RV sells quickly, and mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, I can read between the lines that you are a-comin' and a-goin'!
    I know you can't wait to move in.
    Everything seems so 'in limbo' right now, but it will all sort it's self out. Just takes time, and w*rk!
    Try to take it easy, but it is all so exciting.
    Happy Shopping, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fertilizer spreader! Wow, you have given up the road.....
    Good luck in your new digs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see a post, we still follow you and look forward to the things you do. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the update. Never have heard of a gum transplant...how does that happen?

    Sounds like things are falling into place for you and your new move to your new place.

    Hope you get the RV sold quickly and for the right price.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.