Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Tuesday December 29, 2009-Visitors

It was cold and sunny today. The temperature was -17C (1F) but the wind chill made it into the -30C (-22F) range.

The highlight of my day today was a visit from my friend, Laura and her husband, Steve. They are here from the Kitchener-Waterloo, ON area visiting for a few days. Laura and I worked together at State Farm ions ago and have kept in touch. She is one of my loyal blog readers. We had a great time playing catch up.

Unfortunately due to brain damage on my part, I forgot to take a photo. Hopefully they'll be back this summer.

Today's photo was taken by Gordon at Alight at Night at Upper Canada Village on Sunday.


  1. They sure like to decorate in that area. I love Christmas decorations and saw very few this year. Thanks for the picture!

  2. Really nice photo in today's blog. I wish you and Gordon a very happy new year.


Thank you for leaving a comment.