Friday 5 June 2009

Friday June 5, 2009

I didn't need a jacket this morning! It was a beautiful, bright sunny day.

Gordon left early to meet his photographer friend, Jim at the Cumberland Heritage Village Museum in the east end (close to where we were parked when we arrived but it wasn't open for the season when we were there).

I spent the morning doing girlie things, playing computer games and reading. I sat outside for a while. Here are some views from my lawnchair.

Wonder what these robins are doing?

This afternoon I got out my jewelry making supplies and put them out on the picnic table. I just made one necklace as the sun was making my tools really hot to the touch!



Gordon got home just after shortly after 2 p.m. I didn't really do much today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.