Monday 29 December 2008

Just A Beautiful Day!

Wow! Beautiful, bright sunshine and only a breath of a breeze! It looks like Arizona outside this morning. Seems like a long time since we've seen it too! It was 47F (8C) before 8 a.m. and a glorious day for my walk. We reached a high of 68F (20C) today.

I had planned to go into town today as I thought we were nearly out of bottled water but since we still had three gallon jugs left, I decided to postpone the trip. We're in waiting mode for our camera equipment that is sitting at the FedEx location in San Antonio. When it arrives I will have to go in to town to buy a memory card as it doesn't come with one although you can take some photos on the camera without a memory card.

Most of the morning was again spent on the internet. Don't know what I'd do without it!

This afternoon I was sitting outside in my lawnchair accompanied by Pyro, reading my book and enjoying the perfect day when I decided I needed to accomplish something. So I got our little shop vac out and vacuumed and wiped down the inside of the truck. I also cleaned the mats. That job done I went back to reading.

I didn't take any photos today so have borrowed one that Gordon took at sunset tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.