Monday 21 July 2008

Visit, Photo Shoot, Laundry, Reading

Yesterday I was sitting outside when this fifth wheel came in. I thought, "Oh, another Titanium". But it wasn't. It's a Travelaire and there's another one here called a Kustom Koach or something like that that looks the same. I thought Titanium had the nose patented but maybe not!

Today was cloudy and cool but still humid. Our high was only about 23C (73F). Everything inside the RV feels damp. I don't like this weather much!

After my walk and breakfast we went over to my sister's to see them and pick up the mail. My sister is on vacation for two weeks and today is her first day so what was she doing? Housework! Guess it's got to get done. We talked with them for a bit then went to Commissioner's Park where the tulips were in May. The flower beds have now been replanted into other things so took some photos.





From there we stopped at a grocery store for a few things then came home. I had planned to do laundry but it was busy so waited a couple of hours reading the new Janet Evanovich book that I picked up at my sister's. I finally got the laundry in and got that little task completed and as of dinner time I'm almost finished with my book!

3 comments:

  1. Sandra, I feel for you and the dampness there. I'm thinking we'll experience some of that kind of weather when we head east.

    Your photos are just beautiful, Gordon has nothing on you for the spectacular flowers!

    Take care,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wondered what the Titanium layout is in the front. It has that double level there. Now you say they have two more brands just like that. I wonder if the layout on it is the same as yours??

    Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely area, and photos.
    Thanks again, Sandra.
    Now you have me hooked on the Conde` Nast "Where Are You", and all the places to see on there.
    Very interesting.
    I don't know how you find the time to read all those books.
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.