Friday 5 October 2007

HappyThanksgiving to all Canadians!




Today begins our Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. Most people have Monday off (for those who work, ha, ha)! So Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Today was another beautiful day with bright sunny, blue skies, no humidity and temperatures reaching 27C (80F). There's a possibility that today set a record in this area so I'm anxious to see what the weatherman says tonight.

We didn't do anything today, just relaxed and read. I sat outside for a while and of course, had my walk this morning.

You will note from the photos that I took this morning that even though the leaves are falling the annuals are still in bloom as we haven't had a frost here yet. I'm hoping we don't have one for a while yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.