Thursday 4 October 2007

Another Low Key Day Here at the Double M Campground

l
We had a beautiful sunny day today with a high of 24C (75F). It was only 9C (49F) when I got up and went for my walk but it warmed up very quickly. Gordon went out taking photos at dawn this morning for the first time in ages and didn't get back till almost 10:00 a.m. I decided around noon to go into town to pick up some things.

There's a little second-hand store that I have seen on my way into town going the back way so I stopped there and found some books by V.C Andrews for a quarter each. I had a couple of things to drop off and managed not to buy any more clothes. After stops at the liquor store, the bank, and a couple of grocery stores I went to Canadian Tire and bought a new tank for our barbecue. The little green disposable ones are expensive and don't last long and we already had the hose so I bought a full size 20 lb tank. We had had one of the little 9 lb ones that got broken at one point and they are really expensive and sometimes hard to get filled in the U.S.

The next few days over our Thanksgiving weekend are supposed to be just like summer! I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.