Tuesday 18 September 2007

Our Trip to Ottawa (Ontario)

My apologies for not posting yesterday. We had family night at my sister's last night with Margie & John, Danica and Nicholas. Becky was sick so Nick came on his own.

We left Lindsay just before 9:00 a.m. and arrived in Ottawa (Ontario) at 12:30 p.m. or so in lots of time for the 3:00 doctor's appointment. So we stopped by Vos Trailers where we bought our fifth wheel to pick up some fluroescent light bulbs and some insert thingies for the water hose. Then I stopped at the bank to get something notarized that I've been trying to do all summer. Since we were so early we dropped in at our chiropractor's office and he was able to take both of us right away. A short drop in to Walmart and then we were still early so stopped at Andrew Hayden Park and took some photos of the geese. Then off to the dermatologist where Gordon had a basal cell cancer removed from his arm.



I stopped to buy flowers pictured below for my sister and family and then went to John & Margie's arriving around 3:30 p.m. John was just on his way to meet Margie at the bus stop and then walk home with her. It's nice for her to be met and it's good for John to go out and walk and Jasper gets to go too!

They are a kind of variegated rose

Nick arrived at the same time we did. I had brought my old laptop for Danica so she spent most of the night figuring it out and deleting programs she didn't think she'd use.

We had a really good dinner of pork tenderloin, whipped potatoes, broccoli and mixed vegetables and Margie made one of my favorites for dessert - Raspberry Fluff. It's also a favorite of Nick's. After dinner, Margie put on a video for the dog, Jasper. Here he is watching TV.


Margie and I drove Nick home just before 10:00 p.m. and went to bed when we got back as Margie had to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.