Wednesday 19 September 2007

Back in Lindsay

After walking, breakfast and net surfing, I went into Lindsay today to run some errands. We had purchased our prescriptions while in Ottawa yesterday so I needed to get them sent into our Extended Health Care Plan for reimbursement. While I was there I got a haircut (see below), photocopies my receipts and got them mailed off and got some groceries.



When I was coming in to the RV park, I noticed the door to the office was open so since we've decided to stay here till October 14th, I went in and paid Daphne and chatted with her for a while.

After unpacking the truck, I sat outside to read for a bit but they were putting skirting on the new park model near us so there was a lot of sawing and noise going on so I walked around the park and took a few photos. See the red portion of the tree across the lake with all the other trees still mostly green. Although days of late have felt like Fall, yesterday and today have been beautiful. It was over 27C (80F) today with bright sun, blue skies and a nice breeze.


While I was at the Old Car Show on Sunday, I photographed the cars that were made in the year I was born so here's some photos of cars made in 1948:

1948 Packard

1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster

1948 Cadillac Hearse (still being used)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.