Friday 14 September 2007

I Love Days Like This Minus the Weather that Came in This Afternoon!

Today was just a beautiful bright sunny day. The temperature reached 27C (81F). I went for my walk this morning and managed a brief run again then returned to the RV. After breakfast I sat outside in the sun and read for a while.

After lunch I went into Lindsay to pick up a few groceries, then drove around a bit, down a couple of side roads. I didn't see much worth photographing though.

I sat outside again when I got back and started another book as I finished one this morning. It's been pretty windy all day and this afternoon was no exception so I came back in and had a nice shower. We've had low water pressure for most of the week and I knew they were working on the sewer in the campground so I thought it had something to do with that but when I was out I happened to notice that our water intake was leaking. Now that Gordon has that fixed, we have great water pressure again so I had a nice shower. Just after 4:00 p.m. the sun went away and the clouds started coming in . We're supposed to get rain and thunderstorms tonight bringing in a cold front so tomorrow's high is only supposed to get to 14C (57F). Quite a change in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.