Wednesday 13 June 2007

Visiting at My Former Office and "A Bear"?

It was about 10 degrees cooler this morning than yesterday but I also walked 1 ½ hours earlier than usual.

A few weeks ago I had made arrangements with Najat, one of the admins I worked with to come in to the office to visit and have lunch so today was the day. Thanks for lunch, Najat! I went in a bit early as I had some things to do and arrived at the office a little before 11:00 a.m. I got to see lots of people that I hadn’t seen since last year and one that I hadn’t seen for two years. Quite a few people are no longer there, some on maternity leave etc. I didn’t get to see Peter, my former boss but might go back again later this summer. I left around 2:00 p.m., stopped at the Real Canadian Superstore that I hadn’t been in before and picked up a few things.

On my return to the campground there was a sign on the gate “A bear has been spotted in the campground”. Wow! Who would think there would be a bear around here. All I’ve seen the last few days are turtles laying eggs in the gravel on the shoulder of the road and of course, lots of robins and red winged blackbirds so now I’ll be on the lookout for the bear!

No photos today. I was going to take my camera into the office but decided against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.