Tuesday 15 May 2007

Not A Very Nice Day


It started raining around 10:00 p.m. last night and had been raining on and off all night and this morning so no walk. It was 13C (55F) when I got up around 8:30 a.m.

So, after my morning rituals, I lay down on the couch to read, fell asleep, woke up, read some more, lunch etc. About 2:30 p.m. I got myself off the couch and since it had stopped raining, I went for my walk. It was cloudy, humid and our high was 18C (66F) but at least it didn’t rain on me. While I was out I saw a pretty little blue bird but I didn’t have my camera and it wasn’t close enough for me to take a photo of anyway. Hopefully we’ll have more birds around than blackbirds and robins. I have seen a couple of goldfinches around the park.

Rain started again on and off late this afternoon and is supposed to continue for the next couple of days with tomorrow being cold and windy. Not nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.