Tuesday 27 March 2007

We Shop the Tanger Outlet


We didn't do much this morning, just got ready to go to Betty and Garth's for 1:15 p.m. Betty and I had planned to shop the Tanger Outlet which is near their condo and sit by the pool. Gordon dropped me off and then went to take photos. Betty and I went to Tanger and Garth to hit golf balls.

I had quite good luck at Tanger and bought a few things including a couple of new shirts for Gordon.

We didn't have time to sit by the pool as Gordon was picking me up at 5:00 p.m. We returned to the condo around 4:15 p.m. and had a drink waiting for Gordon.

Garth is getting to know his new camera which you can see in the bottom right corner of the photo. The photo above is of Betty and Garth on their lanai looking out over the lake and golf course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.