Sunday 25 March 2007

A New Shopping Mall


We were tired this morning so lazed around and got ready to meet Betty and Garth at 1:00 p.m. at the Best Buy at a new shopping mall that just opened last weekend. It's a huge place and all outside (which I don't like).

Garth bought a new Canon digital camera. This is his first digital so it will be interesting to see if he likes it. After Garth bought his camera, Gordon decided to go elsewhere as he's not much into shopping but Garth stayed and sat at the bookstore in the coffee shop and read his newspaper and his new camera manual. I managed to get a new mattress cover for a very reasonable price. I've been looking for one since we've been in the southern U.S. but in Texas about the only place that I was shopping was at Walmart and I think theirs were overpriced. Betty got a few things including a shocking pink quilted jacket, a t-shirt with bling and a dress for a wedding they're going to in July.

I arrived home around 5:30 p.m. just in time to make dinner!

I didn't take my camera today so the photos are from yesterday at Bunche Beach. Betty and I are both wearing new sundresses we got at the Fleamasters on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.