Monday 20 November 2006

Nothing Happening Today!


I woke up in the night last night, couldn’t sleep so moved to the couch and read, then fell asleep again. I never feel up to par if I don’t sleep through the night so didn’t get my walk in this morning even though it was another beautiful, bright, sunny day.

I sat outside for a while and watched the butterflies flying around. They are lots of butterflies here in Texas, I read some but mostly just enjoyed the day and the fact that I’m still feeling better.

Late this afternoon Gordon went to take some more Mission photos. I asked him to pick up something for his dinner as I didn’t feel like cooking. There’s a burger place right close to the campground so he got a burger there.

Not much happening here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.