Tuesday 22 August 2006

Shopping for Travel Medical Insurance


Sunrise over the Scugog River (taken by Gordon)

Betty and Danica riding up front in the bow rider (taken by Gordon)

Today was another bright, sunny day with a cool breeze, just right for walking.

Late this morning I went into Lindsay to do some errands. I priced travel medical insurance in a couple of places but I think we’ll go with Brian Sanderson through the RV Explorer Club. That’s who we used last year and they paid my entire claim for my hospitalization in Cincinatti (amounts negotiated by them). I also looked around the downtown area a bit as I hadn’t been there yet this year. I picked up some ink for our printer and some other odds and ends that we needed as well as a few groceries.

I arrived home around 4:00 p.m. Gordon was nearly ready to send out the posse since I had been gone for about 5 hours. Shopping occupies my mind so I don't think so much about my poor little puppy.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. At least we’re getting decent TV now!

1 comment:

  1. We contacted Sanderson Insurance after seeing your blog and have purchased health insurance for our full time Rving trip to Florida. Rusty and I have retired in July this year.We are currently in Vineland and heading south the end of Oct.We found the Sanderson Insurance to be a very reasonable and fast service.Thanks for the info. Happy Rving Rusty & Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.