Sunday 30 July 2006

Quiet Sunday & More Wedding Photos

Wedding Sunset

Best man, Pete and his significant other, Sam

Rings

First dance for the newlyweds

The wedding cake that Becky made

Betty & Garth

Nick, Becky & Becky's Mom

Becky's family

Nick & his sister, Danica

The three sisters - Betty, Margie & I

Nick with his parents

Nick and his Mom

Danica

L to R - Danica, John, Margie, Nick

Nick & best man, Pete

Today we spent a very quiet day after all the festivities of the weekend. It was bright and sunny with no humidity and when I sat outside for a while this morning I was actually too cool in my shorts.

This afternoon Gordon got our desktop PC set up with the program for booting up the satellite. I napped and read and then vacuumed, dusted and washed the floors then did some interneting. Have you ever checked out www.jibjab.com? It’s got some cute little videos. My favourites are This Land, Big Box Mart and Drugs I Need.

Anyway, nothing happening today!

Since I didn't take any photos today, I'm posting more wedding photos. Some didn't turn out all that well, my camera has restrictions but here they are anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.