Tuesday 18 July 2006

Not Much Happening Here



Our handsome dude

After yesterday’s trip to Gananoque, we elected to take it easy today. It was cooler today with a breeze but it started to rain when I was on my morning walk, so I cut it short. Later the sun came out but even though it was cooler, we turned on the air conditioner as it didn’t seem that we were getting a breeze inside.

This afternoon I mowed the area around our unit as they use a riding lawnmower to mow the grounds and they don't like to get too close to the trailers. Since we're here for a month with all the rain we've had the grass would be knee deep. They have an electric mower that they keep around for the seasonal people to use.

I’ve been working on trying to find an answer for the Conde Nast Traveler Where Are You Contest. My older sister and I try to do this monthly but this month’s is really difficult. If any of you want to give it a shot, here’s the URL: http://www.concierge.com/cntraveler/whereareyou/contest_2

If anyone wants to give me some help, I’d appreciate that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.