Wednesday 3 May 2006

Visiting and Grooming


Aunt Ruth and myself (taken by Gordon)

Bib after grooming

Bib before grooming

I slept on the couch for part of last night as I had such bad heartburn so I can keep my head up by using the arm of the couch. I felt better around 3:30 a.m. so went to bed but woke up with a sore lower back again. It’s not as bad as it was when I saw the chiropractor on Monday though.

Didn’t do much this morning, the usual walk with Bib then this afternoon we dropped him at KLIPS in Gananoque. He really hates to get clipped but he always feels so much better and prances around and he likes the lady at KLIPS so we try to take him there when we’re in the area. The above pictures show the before taken this morning and the after taken when we got home.

While Bib was at the doggie spa, Gordon and I headed to Brockville to visit with my mother’s younger sister, my Aunt Ruth. We had a great chat with her catching up on what’s happened over the winter and helped her with a computer problem that she had so she’s back in business. We had our usual photo taken together and that too is above. Aunt Ruth follows our travels through our web page and blog religiously so she feels that she's been with us on the trip.

Tonight, it’s dinner and LOST!

1 comment:

  1. Klips Boutique in Gananoque now has a web site if you are looking for contact information.

    www.klipsboutique.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.