Friday 5 May 2006

Our Last Day at Kingston


View from my lawnchair

Turtle on a log

Canada Goose on his way to the island

A restful spot

This morning dawned bright and sunny but a bit windy and cool and remained that way throughout the day.

Other than my morning walk with Bib, I watched morning TV shows and napped on and off. Around lunch time I went for a long walk around the property and wound up after my walk sitting in an Adirondack chair that is on a deck by the water (picture above). After lunch I was going to go back to the Adirondack chair but Bib wanted to come out with me so we sat in our lawn chairs but I had on a sweater and covered up with a blanket. We sat out for about 45 minutes then came inside to read. Gordon put the outside stuff away and dumped the tanks in preparation for our move to Ottawa tomorrow.

I’m looking forward to seeing friends and also seeing more of my sister and her family when we get to Ottawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.