Saturday 18 March 2006

Cloudy, Windy, Dusty Day

Pretty painted bench between shuttered windows

No grass here but patterns made with different colors of gravel


Blue door in a residential area

Another cloudy day! We didn’t have any real plans for today so after the usual walks this morning and checking out the usual blogs after breakfast, I lay down to read, fell asleep and woke up about 1:30 p.m. I’ve had an aching shoulder for the past couple of days so took ¼ of a muscle relaxant last night. Hate to think what would happen if I took a whole one.

Anyway, when I woke up, I got the laundy done.

It’s been a blowing dust storm all day today but still reached 71F. The skies were brown for most of the day. My plan had been to go to Old Mesilla today and walk around the shops some more but the day just wasn’t conducive to that.

Still have to find a campground in Alamogordo. We’re scheduled to move on Monday!

Photos today are ones I took on my walks this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.