Monday 12 March 2007

Visitors

Betty and Garth at our RV

Dinner at our place


It stays dark later in the morning now with daylight saving time so I didn't get up till nearly 8:00 a.m. I needed a few things at the grocery store as Betty and Garth were coming for dinner and I decided to change the menu last night. There is a Publix just across the canal from the RV Park so I walked over and picked up what I needed. It's a nice little mall with a health food store (I'll have to check to see if they have any gluten free stuff) and a restaurant that serves breakfast all day. There's a Mexican restaurant, dry cleaner, hair dresser and a bunch of other shops.

This morning and early afternoon we spent preparing for our dinner company and sitting outside reading. Betty & Garth were to arrive around 3:00 p.m. so I biked up to the office and they were just pulling in as I got there so they followed me back to the RV. We spent a nice afternoon chatting and we had dinner outside at our picnic table as there’s not a lot of room for four at our dining room table. We walked around the park and a tri colored heron was nice enough to show up at the canal while we were there.

Arrangements were made for us to see them on Wednesday and Betty and I are going to the flea market (Fleamasters) on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.