Thursday 7 December 2006

Lots of Wind and Rain Today!

Note re comments: For the last week or so I have been unable to post comments on other people’s blogspot blogs. I have advised them but nothing seems to have been done. I’ve tried with both Firefox and Internet Explorer. Hope they get it fixed soon!

The rain waited until I finished my walk this morning but it was pleasant and mild when I was out.

This morning I got the laundry done. When I left the rain wasn’t too bad but by the time I got back it was very windy and the rain was heavy and it continued that way throughout the afternoon. The forecast had called for ‘light’ rain. HA! Just after dark the wind went down and the rain stopped at least for now.

No photos taken today.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:26 am

    Just trying a comment as a test.
    Anonymous from a Mac using the Camino web browser.
    - David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:43 am

    Sending a test comment from the PC using FireFox and it looks like it will work, so maybe they've resolved the problem or it is with your laptop.

    - xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.