We had really strong winds overnight. It was forecast yesterday that we would have gusts of up to 100 km/hr so the RV was being buffered about. The wind is supposed to get worse during the day today so Gordon took down the internet satellite as we have free wifi at the campground and it’s pretty good and fast. That will be one less thing that we have to do tomorrow morning as we want to get away early. It looks like the only nice day to get out of here.With the wind, the water in the campground is drying up. The winds are coming from the west this morning so if we had gone today we would have been driving right into it for almost the whole way with the exception of going south on I-81.
I took a short walk around the campground but it was just too wet and muddy. I spent most of my time trying to walk around or jump over water puddles.
Most of the day we spent relaxing. Gordon went into
Tonight I’ll get the inside of the RV prepared so we can get on the road early tomorrow.