Thursday 27 April 2006

We Arrive in Clinton, NY


I woke up in the night last night and realized that my lower back was sore and indeed it was when I got up this morning. This is the first time it’s really bothered me in ages. So I’m moving very stiffly especially after 5 ½ hours in the truck.

We left Erie this morning at 8:50 a.m. under mostly sunny skies. We had a little bit of everything weather wise on our trip east to Clinton, NY but only a few spits of rain around Buffalo. When we arrived at Jim & Wendy’s near Clinton, NY around 2:30 p.m., the sun was shining and it was about 59F (15C).

We are now parked in their driveway and hooked up to their electric. Since there is no dump station nearby that I could find, we decided to use our on board water for the two days we’ll be here so we won’t be hauling any extra water.

Wendy prepared lobster for dinner tonight. Poor girl. She just worked all day and now has to cook for people she hardly knows (again)! She cooked for us last year when we visited them in Montgomery, AL.

The photo shows our location in their driveway. Very pretty scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.